Bajaj launches Pulsar NS 200 ABS at Rs 1.1 lakh
Bajaj has just introduced the Pulsar 200 NS with ABS at Rs 1.1 (lakh) ex-Delhi. This makes the ABS equipped NS 200, Rs 10,000 dearer than the non-ABS variant. Bajaj has also fit a larger, 300mm disc brake on the NS 200 ABS. Like the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, the NS 200 also gets single channel ABS only.
Besides the addition of ABS and the bigger brake, there are no mechanical changes to the motorcycle. The Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 is powered by a 199.5cc, liquid cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 23.5PS at 9,500rpm and 18.3Nm at 8,000rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission. The Pulsar 200 NS goes up against the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the Yamaha FZ25.
As per the directive by the Road and Transport Ministry, ABS will be mandatory on all two-wheelers from April 2018 onwards. Expect other manufacturers to also roll-out ABS equipped variants of their motorcycles in the coming months.
Starts Rs 1,35,795
Starts Rs 1,19,335
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018