Bajaj launches Pulsar NS 200 ABS at Rs 1.1 lakh
Bajaj has just introduced the Pulsar 200 NS with ABS at Rs 1.1 (lakh) ex-Delhi. This makes the ABS equipped NS 200, Rs 10,000 dearer than the non-ABS variant. Bajaj has also fit a larger, 300mm disc brake on the NS 200 ABS. Like the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, the NS 200 also gets single channel ABS only.
Besides the addition of ABS and the bigger brake, there are no mechanical changes to the motorcycle. The Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 is powered by a 199.5cc, liquid cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 23.5PS at 9,500rpm and 18.3Nm at 8,000rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission. The Pulsar 200 NS goes up against the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the Yamaha FZ25.
As per the directive by the Road and Transport Ministry, ABS will be mandatory on all two-wheelers from April 2018 onwards. Expect other manufacturers to also roll-out ABS equipped variants of their motorcycles in the coming months.
Starts Rs 1,23,891
Starts Rs 1,07,885
Starts Rs 1,19,335
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign