Bajaj launches Pulsar NS 200 ABS at Rs 1.1 lakh
Bajaj has just introduced the Pulsar 200 NS with ABS at Rs 1.1 (lakh) ex-Delhi. This makes the ABS equipped NS 200, Rs 10,000 dearer than the non-ABS variant. Bajaj has also fit a larger, 300mm disc brake on the NS 200 ABS. Like the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, the NS 200 also gets single channel ABS only.
Besides the addition of ABS and the bigger brake, there are no mechanical changes to the motorcycle. The Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 is powered by a 199.5cc, liquid cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 23.5PS at 9,500rpm and 18.3Nm at 8,000rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission. The Pulsar 200 NS goes up against the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the Yamaha FZ25.
As per the directive by the Road and Transport Ministry, ABS will be mandatory on all two-wheelers from April 2018 onwards. Expect other manufacturers to also roll-out ABS equipped variants of their motorcycles in the coming months.
Starts Rs 1,23,891
Starts Rs 1,07,885
Starts Rs 1,19,335
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed