Bajaj launches Pulsar NS 200 ABS at Rs 1.1 lakh
Bajaj has just introduced the Pulsar 200 NS with ABS at Rs 1.1 (lakh) ex-Delhi. This makes the ABS equipped NS 200, Rs 10,000 dearer than the non-ABS variant. Bajaj has also fit a larger, 300mm disc brake on the NS 200 ABS. Like the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, the NS 200 also gets single channel ABS only.
Besides the addition of ABS and the bigger brake, there are no mechanical changes to the motorcycle. The Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 is powered by a 199.5cc, liquid cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 23.5PS at 9,500rpm and 18.3Nm at 8,000rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission. The Pulsar 200 NS goes up against the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the Yamaha FZ25.
As per the directive by the Road and Transport Ministry, ABS will be mandatory on all two-wheelers from April 2018 onwards. Expect other manufacturers to also roll-out ABS equipped variants of their motorcycles in the coming months.
Starts Rs 1,27,482
Starts Rs 1,07,885
Starts Rs 1,19,335
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000