Bajaj launches Pulsar NS 200 ABS at Rs 1.1 lakh
Bajaj has just introduced the Pulsar 200 NS with ABS at Rs 1.1 (lakh) ex-Delhi. This makes the ABS equipped NS 200, Rs 10,000 dearer than the non-ABS variant. Bajaj has also fit a larger, 300mm disc brake on the NS 200 ABS. Like the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, the NS 200 also gets single channel ABS only.
Besides the addition of ABS and the bigger brake, there are no mechanical changes to the motorcycle. The Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 is powered by a 199.5cc, liquid cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 23.5PS at 9,500rpm and 18.3Nm at 8,000rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission. The Pulsar 200 NS goes up against the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the Yamaha FZ25.
As per the directive by the Road and Transport Ministry, ABS will be mandatory on all two-wheelers from April 2018 onwards. Expect other manufacturers to also roll-out ABS equipped variants of their motorcycles in the coming months.
Starts Rs 1,27,482
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 99,200
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300