Bajaj launches the 2020 Dominar 400 at Rs 1.91 lakh
Bajaj has launched the 2020 Dominar 400 in India for Rs 1.91 lakh, the bike houses a BSVI compliant 373.3cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, DOHC, single-cylinder engine mated to a 6-speed gearbox with assist slipper cutch that pushes 40PS of power at 8800rpm and pulls 35Nm of torque at 7000rpm.
2020 Dominar retains all its features from the outgoing model, it gets LED headlamp and tail lamp, two-part digital instrument cluster, 13-litre fuel tank, alloy wheels, twin-barrel exhaust, 43mm upside-down forks and multi-step adjustable mono-shock at the rear, 3D graphics on the tank, 320mm front disc brake and 230mm at the rear with dual-channel ABS.
The bike has transitioned from BSIV to BSVI but it remains identical to the previous model. Styling, dimensions and power output remains the same. The BSVI version costs Rs 1,749 more than the predecessor. It goes up against the likes of the KTM 250 Duke, Royal Enfield Himalayan and TVS Apache RR 310.
Starts Rs 1,91,751
Starts Rs 2,00,576
Starts Rs 1,86,811
Starts Rs 2,40,000
- NewsAmerica's second-largest rental car company, Hertz, files for bankruptcy
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kia launches the 'Kia Care' initiative
- News2020 Skoda Karoq SUV expected to be priced around Rs 27 lakh, on-road
- NewsVirtual 24 Hours of Le Mans to be held in June, participation from top teams confirmed
- NewsBattRE launches the gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!