Bajaj motorcycles more expensive now
Bajaj has increased prices of its offerings across price points. The Pulsar, Avenger, and Platina line-ups along with the V15 and Discover 125 have seen minor hikes while the Bajaj Dominar's price was revised some time ago.
The Pulsar 220F and Pulsar 180's prices have been increased by Rs 1,000, these now cost Rs 94,684 and Rs 82,650 respectively. The Pulsar NS 200 sees a Rs 1,700 hike and now costs Rs 99,415 for the non-ABS and Rs 1,11,415 for the ABS variant. The Pulsar RS 200 on the other hand, is now more expensive by Rs 1,800. The bike now costs Rs 1,25,691 (non-ABS) and Rs 1,37,595 (ABS). The Pulsar NS 160's price remains unchanged.
Looking at the Avenger motorcycles, the newly launched Avenger 180 is dearer by Rs 1100 and comes at Rs 85,599. The Bajaj Avenger 220 Street and Cruise motorcycles see a price hike of Rs 1000 and are now priced at ? 94,466. The updated Discover 125 is more expensive by Rs 500, the standard version now costs Rs 53,671 and the disc brake equipped version now costs Rs 56,495.
While the prices of the V12 remain unchanged, the V15 is now dearer by Rs 1,000. It now costs Rs 65,197. The Platina Comfortec motorcycle is also pricier by ? 500 and now costs Rs 47,655. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.The Dominar's price was raced by Rs 2000 a few days ago as well, while TVS has also made a few changes to its pricing recently. These price changes at the beginning of the new financial year are a routine step by manufacturers to try and improve their revenues in the coming year and also cover the increasing costs of raw materials.
Starts Rs 84,499
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased