Bajaj motorcycles more expensive now
Bajaj has increased prices of its offerings across price points. The Pulsar, Avenger, and Platina line-ups along with the V15 and Discover 125 have seen minor hikes while the Bajaj Dominar's price was revised some time ago.
The Pulsar 220F and Pulsar 180's prices have been increased by Rs 1,000, these now cost Rs 94,684 and Rs 82,650 respectively. The Pulsar NS 200 sees a Rs 1,700 hike and now costs Rs 99,415 for the non-ABS and Rs 1,11,415 for the ABS variant. The Pulsar RS 200 on the other hand, is now more expensive by Rs 1,800. The bike now costs Rs 1,25,691 (non-ABS) and Rs 1,37,595 (ABS). The Pulsar NS 160's price remains unchanged.
Looking at the Avenger motorcycles, the newly launched Avenger 180 is dearer by Rs 1100 and comes at Rs 85,599. The Bajaj Avenger 220 Street and Cruise motorcycles see a price hike of Rs 1000 and are now priced at ? 94,466. The updated Discover 125 is more expensive by Rs 500, the standard version now costs Rs 53,671 and the disc brake equipped version now costs Rs 56,495.
While the prices of the V12 remain unchanged, the V15 is now dearer by Rs 1,000. It now costs Rs 65,197. The Platina Comfortec motorcycle is also pricier by ? 500 and now costs Rs 47,655. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.The Dominar's price was raced by Rs 2000 a few days ago as well, while TVS has also made a few changes to its pricing recently. These price changes at the beginning of the new financial year are a routine step by manufacturers to try and improve their revenues in the coming year and also cover the increasing costs of raw materials.
Starts Rs 87,827
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000