Bajaj Platina 110 now gets 5-speed gearbox - prices start at Rs 53,376
The Bajaj Platina 110 has been updated with a five-speed gearbox and a digital instrument console for the 2019 model year. The all-digital instrument console features gear-shift indicator, trip metre and fuel gauge.
The cosmetic updates are new graphics and quilt pattern seat with stitch lines. The bike is available in three colour options with base colour Black and Blue decals, Black with Burgundy decals and Red.
The motorcycle also features tubeless tyres. The engine is the same 115cc single cylinder air-cooled block producing 8.6PS at 7,000rpm and 9.81Nm of torque at 5,000rpm. The bike comes equipped with telescopic forks in the front and gas-filled dual shock absorber in the rear.
The Bajaj Platina 110 is available in both, drum brake as well as disc brake variants. The drum brake variant is priced at Rs 53,376, while the disc brake variant is priced at Rs 55,373 both prices are ex-showroom Delhi. Also, the bike sports a CBS (combined braking system) in both its variants.
The Bajaj Platina 110 rivals the Hero Passion Pro 110 and the TVS Star City Plus.
Starts Rs 53,376
Starts Rs 54,300
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Ishaan Dodhiwala picks up maiden ITC win
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Round 2 kicks off with Pratik Sonawane win in Ameo Cup
- News2019 Datsun Redi-go gets enhanced safety features, prices start at Rs 2.79 lakh
- Review2019 Hero Xpulse 200 Road Test Review