Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic launched in India at Rs 67,437
Bajaj Auto has added a new variant to its Pulsar lineup, called the Pulsar 150 Classic. Interestingly, the first generation Pulsar sans the fairing and DTS-i tech is also referred as the Classic among the enthusiasts. The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic has been positioned below the twin-disc Pulsar 150 that was launched in April this year. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic has been priced at Rs 67,437, ex-showroom Mumbai making it Rs 10,118 lesser than the twin-disc version.
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic does not come with vinyls, rear disc brake, tank extensions and gets all-black components
The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic does not come with vinyls and tank extensions that are offered as standard on the Pulsar range. Additionally, the Pulsar Classic comes with single seat instead of the split layout, rear disc brake, all-black components and will be only available only in a single shade, black. The frame and the powertrain of the Pulsar 150 Classic are unchanged. The 149.5 cc DTS-i engine produces 14PS of power and 13.4 Nm of torque, mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The Pulsar brand is high on aspiration and has an instant connect with enthusiasts
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic will compete with the likes of the Hero Glamour FI (Rs 66,400), Hero Achiever 150 (Rs 66,100) and also the Pulsar 135 (Rs 64,489). While the Pulsar 150 Classic rides on the popular brand image of the Pulsar brand, the offerings by Hero are known for their reliability and efficiency. Between the two, which one would you choose? Let us know in the comments section below.
Starts Rs 59,571
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa