Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic launched in India at Rs 67,437
Bajaj Auto has added a new variant to its Pulsar lineup, called the Pulsar 150 Classic. Interestingly, the first generation Pulsar sans the fairing and DTS-i tech is also referred as the Classic among the enthusiasts. The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic has been positioned below the twin-disc Pulsar 150 that was launched in April this year. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic has been priced at Rs 67,437, ex-showroom Mumbai making it Rs 10,118 lesser than the twin-disc version.
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic does not come with vinyls, rear disc brake, tank extensions and gets all-black components
The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic does not come with vinyls and tank extensions that are offered as standard on the Pulsar range. Additionally, the Pulsar Classic comes with single seat instead of the split layout, rear disc brake, all-black components and will be only available only in a single shade, black. The frame and the powertrain of the Pulsar 150 Classic are unchanged. The 149.5 cc DTS-i engine produces 14PS of power and 13.4 Nm of torque, mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The Pulsar brand is high on aspiration and has an instant connect with enthusiasts
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic will compete with the likes of the Hero Glamour FI (Rs 66,400), Hero Achiever 150 (Rs 66,100) and also the Pulsar 135 (Rs 64,489). While the Pulsar 150 Classic rides on the popular brand image of the Pulsar brand, the offerings by Hero are known for their reliability and efficiency. Between the two, which one would you choose? Let us know in the comments section below.
Starts Rs 68,900
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- News180 units of Toyota Vellfire MPV already sold in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055