Bajaj to host Festival of Speed
Bajaj has announced that it will be hosting India's first speed biking festival from March 5, 2016 onward. This festival is open only for owners of Pulsar motorcycles equipped with engines above 200cc. It will offer Bajaj Pulsar owners a chance to experience professional track racing.
Called the Festival of Speed, the event will be hosted in Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and Chennai. Depending on their riding skills, six finalists will be picked from each city. They will get a chance to ride their motorcycles and get trained by professionals at the Madras Motor Race Track, Chennai. These finalists will then participate in the grand finale race that will be held on April 16, 2016.
There will be a special category for Pulsar RS200 owners. The Pulsar NS 200, AS200 and Pulsar 220 owners will compete in one category. The cost of travel, stay and training of the finalists will be sponsored by Bajaj. The winner of the grand finale will take home the first Pulsar Cup of the country along with a prize money of Rs 1 Lakh.Entry to this festival will be free for all Bajaj Pulsar owners. However, the registrations for races will be on first come first served basis.
Sumeet Narang, vice president, marketing, Bajaj Auto Ltd said Pulsar is the market leader in sports segment and it's our endeavour to evolve the landscape and keep raising the bar of customer engagement. Conceptualising India's first speed biking festival is another such offering for the sports biking enthusiast in the country. Pulsar is a loved brand and we wanted to create a platform for its loyal customers to experience a world class speed biking fest.We hope to physically involve and engage over 40,000 riders across the country through the mega show this year. More than speed, Pulsar is also about adrenaline and fun and hence the festival has been so designed."
To know more and check the event schedule click here
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally