Bajaj V15 launched in Cocktail Wine Red scheme in India at Rs 62,000
The Bajaj V15 has been launched in a new colour scheme called Cocktail Wine Red in India at Rs 62,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The price of the Bajaj V15 remains unchanged with the inclusion of the new colour. The Bajaj V15 is a commuter motorcycle which is aimed at the patriotic Indian with its fuel tank made of scrap steel from the INS Vikrant.
The Cocktail Wine Red scheme is accompanied by black graphics. The other two schemes available are Pearl White and Ebony Black. The Bajaj V15 receives no mechanical changes with the new colour scheme.
The Bajaj V15 is powered by an all-new long stroke, air-cooled 149.5cc engine which produces 12PS at 7,500rpm and 13Nm of torque at 5,500rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. This gives the V15 a top speed of 110kmph and a fuel economy of 50kmpl. The Bajaj V15 competes with other commuters like the Yamaha SZ-RR and Honda CB Unicorn 160.
Starts Rs 66,739
Starts Rs 75,327
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 GT Pro and Rally Pro first ride review
- NewsJehan Daruvala to compete in FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2020 as part of Red Bull Junior programme
- NewsMG Hector crosses 50,000 bookings in India
- NewsVintage and Classic car Grand Heritage Drive
- News2020 Hyundai Creta interior design layout revealed ahead of launch