Bajaj V15 launched in Cocktail Wine Red scheme in India at Rs 62,000
The Bajaj V15 has been launched in a new colour scheme called Cocktail Wine Red in India at Rs 62,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The price of the Bajaj V15 remains unchanged with the inclusion of the new colour. The Bajaj V15 is a commuter motorcycle which is aimed at the patriotic Indian with its fuel tank made of scrap steel from the INS Vikrant.
The Cocktail Wine Red scheme is accompanied by black graphics. The other two schemes available are Pearl White and Ebony Black. The Bajaj V15 receives no mechanical changes with the new colour scheme.
The Bajaj V15 is powered by an all-new long stroke, air-cooled 149.5cc engine which produces 12PS at 7,500rpm and 13Nm of torque at 5,500rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. This gives the V15 a top speed of 110kmph and a fuel economy of 50kmpl. The Bajaj V15 competes with other commuters like the Yamaha SZ-RR and Honda CB Unicorn 160.
Starts Rs 66,739
Starts Rs 75,327
- NewsHyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055