Bajaj V15 launched in Cocktail Wine Red scheme in India at Rs 62,000
The Bajaj V15 has been launched in a new colour scheme called Cocktail Wine Red in India at Rs 62,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The price of the Bajaj V15 remains unchanged with the inclusion of the new colour. The Bajaj V15 is a commuter motorcycle which is aimed at the patriotic Indian with its fuel tank made of scrap steel from the INS Vikrant.
The Cocktail Wine Red scheme is accompanied by black graphics. The other two schemes available are Pearl White and Ebony Black. The Bajaj V15 receives no mechanical changes with the new colour scheme.
The Bajaj V15 is powered by an all-new long stroke, air-cooled 149.5cc engine which produces 12PS at 7,500rpm and 13Nm of torque at 5,500rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. This gives the V15 a top speed of 110kmph and a fuel economy of 50kmpl. The Bajaj V15 competes with other commuters like the Yamaha SZ-RR and Honda CB Unicorn 160.
Starts Rs 64,179
Starts Rs 73,546
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review