Barkbusters introduces new model-specific handguards
Australian bike handguard specialist Barkbusters has introduced a new set of model-specific handguards. These handguards are available for a variety of adventure motorcycles as well as street motorcycles. The company says that their handguards are vastly superior to OEM handguards and offer far better impact and weather protection too.
A new set of Barkbusters are available for the Ducati Multistrada and Multistrada Enduro, BMW R nineT and the Royal Enfield Himalayan. The full wrap-around aluminium guards are compatible with Barkbusters Jet, VPS, Storm and Carbon plastic guards.
The prices are quite reasonable too. A price range for a set of hand guards for the Royal Enfield Himalayan, for example, starts at Rs 10,430 (JET) going up to Rs 20,280 for the Carbon Guards. The price includes the mounts as well as the plastic (or carbon in case of the latter) guards. Indicators and running lights will cost you extra.
Speaking about the new handguards, Barkbusters CEO Matthew Phillpott said that the company personnel, being riders themselves, are in constant contact with fellow bike enthusiasts and it's through these interactions that the company realised the need for better handguards than what OEMs offered.
He added that the company is continuously evolving to include new models. Since design, prototyping and production are carried out at their facility in Australia, they can react to market demands quickly. The company is very happy with the response and feedback he has received. The company has over 30 years of experience and the Barkbusters are manufactured in Australia by Riderworx.
Starts Rs 1,68,273
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 India first ride review
- NewsToyota Corolla Sedan teased ahead of November 16 global debut
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 launching today! What to expect?
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga bookings open ahead of November 21 launch
- NewsFord Bronco SUV leaked ahead of 2020 launch
- News2018 LA Motor Show: Hyundai Palisade three-row SUV leaked ahead of official reveal
- FeaturesOsian's auction of a collection of automobile memorabilia from the pricely state of Bhavnagar