Barkbusters introduces new model-specific handguards
Australian bike handguard specialist Barkbusters has introduced a new set of model-specific handguards. These handguards are available for a variety of adventure motorcycles as well as street motorcycles. The company says that their handguards are vastly superior to OEM handguards and offer far better impact and weather protection too.
A new set of Barkbusters are available for the Ducati Multistrada and Multistrada Enduro, BMW R nineT and the Royal Enfield Himalayan. The full wrap-around aluminium guards are compatible with Barkbusters Jet, VPS, Storm and Carbon plastic guards.
The prices are quite reasonable too. A price range for a set of hand guards for the Royal Enfield Himalayan, for example, starts at Rs 10,430 (JET) going up to Rs 20,280 for the Carbon Guards. The price includes the mounts as well as the plastic (or carbon in case of the latter) guards. Indicators and running lights will cost you extra.
Speaking about the new handguards, Barkbusters CEO Matthew Phillpott said that the company personnel, being riders themselves, are in constant contact with fellow bike enthusiasts and it's through these interactions that the company realised the need for better handguards than what OEMs offered.
He added that the company is continuously evolving to include new models. Since design, prototyping and production are carried out at their facility in Australia, they can react to market demands quickly. The company is very happy with the response and feedback he has received. The company has over 30 years of experience and the Barkbusters are manufactured in Australia by Riderworx.
Starts Rs 1,65,331
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018