Barkbusters LED running lamps now available in India
LED Daytime Running Lights have come about as great safety equipment. They make it easier for the vehicles to be seen from a greater distance, thereby reducing chances of accidents to a greater extent. In an age where LED DRLs are being provided as standard equipment on most premium motorcycles, here is one way to upgrade your older motorcycle to house LED DRLs in a stylish way.
The Australian motorcycling accessories manufacturer Barkbusters has launched auxiliary LED lights which can be mounted on its hand guards as either white running lights or amber turn signals. The LED lights can be mounted on Barkbusters' JET, VPS and STORM handguard designs, which will have to be purchased separately. The lights are sold in pairs, each consisting of 15 small LEDs. Barkbusters also offers an optional resistor to correct the indicator flash rate, if needed.
Barkbusters' LEDs use just 0.4amp per indicator light and 0.2amp per running light, resulting in a lower load on the electricals of the motorcycle.
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon