Barkbusters LED running lamps now available in India
LED Daytime Running Lights have come about as great safety equipment. They make it easier for the vehicles to be seen from a greater distance, thereby reducing chances of accidents to a greater extent. In an age where LED DRLs are being provided as standard equipment on most premium motorcycles, here is one way to upgrade your older motorcycle to house LED DRLs in a stylish way.
The Australian motorcycling accessories manufacturer Barkbusters has launched auxiliary LED lights which can be mounted on its hand guards as either white running lights or amber turn signals. The LED lights can be mounted on Barkbusters' JET, VPS and STORM handguard designs, which will have to be purchased separately. The lights are sold in pairs, each consisting of 15 small LEDs. Barkbusters also offers an optional resistor to correct the indicator flash rate, if needed.
Barkbusters' LEDs use just 0.4amp per indicator light and 0.2amp per running light, resulting in a lower load on the electricals of the motorcycle.
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip