Benelli India increases service intervals, cuts service cost by up to 34 per cent
Benelli India has announced a major cost reduction in after-sales services to its existing and potential customers. This new announcement comes as Benelli India tries to regain its footing in the premium bike space in the country. Premium bike maker Benelli had announced its return to India in partnership with Hyderabad-based Adishwar Auto Ride India-Mahavir Group. Through the nationwide campaign, the company has revised service intervals from every 4,000 kms or four months periodic service to 6,000 kms or six months periodic service. With the change in service schedule, the cost of servicing has dropped up to 34 per cent.
This benefit is offered to all existing customers owning Benelli bikes - TNT 25, TNT 300, TNT 302R, TNT 600i, TNT 600 GT, and TNT 899 - Benelli India states. Benelli aims to localise 25 to 30 per cent of the components, to further reduce costs. Localisation brings in the element of reasonable and competitive pricing for customers and also gives an opportunity to export the superbikes to a few other countries in the future, it has stated.
It is looking at vendor development initiatives and an expansion of supply chain across the country. With India being the biggest market for two-wheelers and also witnessing a steady growth of the superbike segment, Benelli has strong plans to make an indigenous bike in India on the lines of the Make in India program, the company has said.
Benelli will begin with the relaunch of three of its existing models in the country. Benelli India will relaunch the Benelli TNT 300 and TNT 600i nakeds, as well as the 302R faired motorcycle in the country. The company intends to launch these motorcycles as soon as the new facility is fully operational. Subsequently, the company plans to launch more models including the Benelli TRK 502, Benelli Leoncino 500, Benelli Imperiale 400 and others.
Starts Rs 3,50,000
Starts Rs 5,00,000
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip