Benelli TNT 25 to be launched in India on December 18
Benelli will officially launch its smallest capacity motorcycle for the Indian market on the 18th of December. The motorcycle will go up against the likes of the Mahindra Mojo and the KTM 200 Duke. The TNT 25 uses a liquid cooled single displacing 249.2cc. The motor makes 24.5PS and 21Nm of torque. It will be mated to a six-speed gearbox which can propel the motorcycle to 145kmph (claimed). It also gets upside down front forks with a hydraulic shock at the rear. Styling is typically naked street bike and is quite aggressive.
As we said before, the main competition for the TNT 25 will be the KTM 200 Duke and the Mahindra Mojo. All three make roughly similar amounts of power. The major difference, however, is in the weights. At 150kg, the TNT 25 sits right in the middle of the heavier Mojo and lighter Duke. When you combine this with a wheelbase that is only a few mm longer than the Duke but much shorter than the Mojo, it is safe to assume that the TNT will be way more flickable into corners.
The TNT 25 will be brought into India as CKD kits. We are expecting a price between Rs 2 -2.5 lakh. Check back soon for more updates.
Starts Rs 1,72,000
Starts Rs 1,48,160
Starts Rs 1,48,520
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000