Benelli TNT 300 and 302R see a price cut of up to Rs 60,000
Benelli Motorcycles announces a price cut on the TNT 300 up to Rs 51,000, whereas the 302R gets a price cut of Rs 60,000 - courtesy, reduced manufacturing cost.
This brings down the ex-showroom cost of the motorcycles to Rs 2.99 lakh for the TNT 300 and Rs 3.10 lakh for the 302R.
Benelli gets a price cut of Rs 51,000
Both the motorcycles are powered by an in-line two 300cc engine that produces 39PS and 26.5Nm of torque. The engines are mated to a six-speed transmission. Both the motorcycles get a twin-disc setup in the front, single disc brake setup in the rear equipped with a dual-channel ABS (Antilock Braking System).
Vikas Jhabakh, Managing Director, Benelli India said, "We strongly believe in the value proposition of our products and customer sentiments towards the brand Benelli. We have witnessed a significant reduction in the manufacturing cost of the TNT 300 and 302R models and this has helped us to pass on the benefit to the biking enthusiasts in India.
Benelli gets a price cut of Rs 60,000
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 3,10,000
Starts Rs 2,41,000
Starts Rs 2,98,000
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R launched in India at Rs 8.84 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R launch in India
- NewsKTM 250 Adventure motorcycle spied again, this time with a touring kit
- NewsRenault India announces benefits of up to Rs 70,000 on Duster, Kwid and Triber
- NewsHyundai Creta has reached the 5 lakh sales mark in India