Benelli TNT 300 gets standard ABS, bookings open now
DSK Benelli had no ABS models available across their range as little as a year ago. But today, not only does the 600i have standard ABS, but the brand-new relaxed-feel sportsbike, the 302R has standard ABS as well. And now, DSK Benelli will make ABS standard equipment on their most affordable model on the market, the TNT 300. The TNT 300 competes with a whole bunch of motorcycles from the KTM 200 and 250 Dukes - no ABS option - to the KTM 390 Duke (always has had standard ABS). At the other end of the spectrum are twin-cylinder motorcycles like the Kawasaki Z250 or Ninja 300 - no ABS there either. Of course, while DSK Benelli is to be applauded for making this essential safety technology standard, come April 2018, ABS will be standard for all two-wheelers above 150cc anyway.
DSK Benelli has made ABS standard on the TNT 300. The old model will be discontinued and the bookings for the new model are now open
Nothing else has changed in specification for the DSK Benelli TNT 300 though. The motorcycle retains its trellis frame, rebound and preload adjustable rear shock and the 300cc parallel twin engine that makes 38PS and 26.5Nm. The ABS unit's addition should raise the weight from a fairly heavy 196kg by another 3-6kg though.
The DSK Benelli TNT 300 ABS joins the 600i and the 302R in having ABS as standard.
The new DSK Benelli TNT 300 ABS is priced at Rs 3.29 lakh (ex-showroom, pan India) which represents a price increment of Rs 12,000 approximately. The bookings for this motorcycle are now open and the non-ABS model will be discontinued.
Starts Rs 3,29,000
Starts Rs 3,08,000
Starts Rs 2,35,931
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids