Benelli TRK 800 ADV is expected to arrive by the end of 2020
When Benelli unveiled the Leoncino 800 and the 752S power cruiser, apart from their distinct designs, what grabbed attention was the 754cc parallel-twin engine. And now it has been revealed, that Benelli is working on an Adventure motorcycle that will use the same engine. Benelli's owner, the Qianjiang Group, showcased the QJ Motor SRB 750, which is said to have strong resemblance to the flagship TRK.
QJ Motor SRB 750
However, the company has clarified that while the firm is building a larger TRK that will use the 750cc engine, it will be completely different when compared to the SRB 750. And will also have a completely different design and features. The TRK 800, that is being designed in Italy, is said to have a similar design theme as the smaller TRKs. In comparison, the SRB 750 seems to have taken inspiration from the Triumph Tiger 900 that has been launched internationally and will arrive in India this month.
The highlights of the SRB 750 will be its all-LED lights, TFT instrumentation, long travel suspension, wire-spoke wheels, 21-inch front and 19-inch rear tyres, engine guard and also large dimensions compared to the smaller TRKs. We expect the TRK 800 to weigh as much as its rivals like the Triumph Tiger 900 and even the Ducati Multistrada 950. As for the smaller TRKs, they are a considerably heavy offering. The 754cc parallel-twin in the TRK 800 is expected to make 81PS of power at 8,500rpm and generate a torque of 67 Nm at 6,500rpm.
Starts Rs 12,84,000
Starts Rs 13,70,000
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh