Bentley Bentayga Pikes Peak limited edition unveiled before its 10-unit worldwide production run
To commemorate its recent record-breaking run at the Pikes Peak hill climb, Bentley has unveiled a limited edition of its Bentley Bentayge SUV. The Bentaygas receiving this treatment are the same top-spec W12 versions that broke the record for a production SUV up the mountain. This SUV is being built by Mulliner - Bentley's in-house customizer and coachbuilder and is limited to 10 units to buyers in the US and Europe.
This limited run car will be available in two shades - Radium as seen in these pictures or a Beluga black paint option. The 22-inch wheels also get a unique beluga/Radium two-tone finish. A carbon-fibre package which includes a splitter, side skirts, diffuser and rear spoiler, comes as standard. This SUV's sportier bend is further accentuated by the exterior chrome bits being replaced with gloss black components and subtle Pikes Peak badging on the front fenders. The sports exhaust and touring specification pack are available as standard.
This theme is carried over on the inside as well. The seats and doors come with key lime accents, Beluga leather and Alcantara inserts. The steering wheel and gear lever also get Alcantara trim. A Pikes Peak badge placed on the carbon-fibre dash and on the numbered tread plates completes the look.
The 6.0-litre twin-turbo W12 remains as standard, producing 608PS and 900 Nm. This is mated to an 8-speed automatic and four-wheel drive. A 48-volt anti-roll system is also available.
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
- NewsNational Racing Championship 2018 : Arjun Narendran dominates the ITC class in Round 3
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300