Bentley Bentayga Pikes Peak limited edition unveiled before its 10-unit worldwide production run
To commemorate its recent record-breaking run at the Pikes Peak hill climb, Bentley has unveiled a limited edition of its Bentley Bentayge SUV. The Bentaygas receiving this treatment are the same top-spec W12 versions that broke the record for a production SUV up the mountain. This SUV is being built by Mulliner - Bentley's in-house customizer and coachbuilder and is limited to 10 units to buyers in the US and Europe.
This limited run car will be available in two shades - Radium as seen in these pictures or a Beluga black paint option. The 22-inch wheels also get a unique beluga/Radium two-tone finish. A carbon-fibre package which includes a splitter, side skirts, diffuser and rear spoiler, comes as standard. This SUV's sportier bend is further accentuated by the exterior chrome bits being replaced with gloss black components and subtle Pikes Peak badging on the front fenders. The sports exhaust and touring specification pack are available as standard.
This theme is carried over on the inside as well. The seats and doors come with key lime accents, Beluga leather and Alcantara inserts. The steering wheel and gear lever also get Alcantara trim. A Pikes Peak badge placed on the carbon-fibre dash and on the numbered tread plates completes the look.
The 6.0-litre twin-turbo W12 remains as standard, producing 608PS and 900 Nm. This is mated to an 8-speed automatic and four-wheel drive. A 48-volt anti-roll system is also available.
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show