Bentley Bentayga Pikes Peak limited edition unveiled before its 10-unit worldwide production run
To commemorate its recent record-breaking run at the Pikes Peak hill climb, Bentley has unveiled a limited edition of its Bentley Bentayge SUV. The Bentaygas receiving this treatment are the same top-spec W12 versions that broke the record for a production SUV up the mountain. This SUV is being built by Mulliner - Bentley's in-house customizer and coachbuilder and is limited to 10 units to buyers in the US and Europe.
This limited run car will be available in two shades - Radium as seen in these pictures or a Beluga black paint option. The 22-inch wheels also get a unique beluga/Radium two-tone finish. A carbon-fibre package which includes a splitter, side skirts, diffuser and rear spoiler, comes as standard. This SUV's sportier bend is further accentuated by the exterior chrome bits being replaced with gloss black components and subtle Pikes Peak badging on the front fenders. The sports exhaust and touring specification pack are available as standard.
This theme is carried over on the inside as well. The seats and doors come with key lime accents, Beluga leather and Alcantara inserts. The steering wheel and gear lever also get Alcantara trim. A Pikes Peak badge placed on the carbon-fibre dash and on the numbered tread plates completes the look.
The 6.0-litre twin-turbo W12 remains as standard, producing 608PS and 900 Nm. This is mated to an 8-speed automatic and four-wheel drive. A 48-volt anti-roll system is also available.
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test