Bentley Bentayga V8 petrol SUV with 550PS and 290kmph top speed launched
Bentley has launched the Bentley Bentayga V8 SUV with a twin-turbo V8 petrol engine. This is the third engine option for the Bentley Bentayga SUV, which has so far been available in W12 petrol and V8 diesel options. Four fewer cylinders do nothing to take the performance edge off from the Bentley Bentayga V8, as the 4-litre twin-turbocharged engine produces 500PS / 770Nm. This gives the Bentley Bentayga V8 the ability to reach 100kmph from standstill in 4.5 seconds, and onwards to a claimed top speed of 290kmph. When launched in 2016, the Bentley Bentayga was the first SUV to ever roll off the production line in Crewe, England. The Bentley Bentayga V8 SUV also features the largest front brake system with the optional 440mm carbon-ceramic brakes. Availability of the Bentley Bentayga V8 in India remains to be confirmed. Meanwhile, Lamborghini had launched the Lamborghini Urus Super SUV at an event in Mumbai only last week. The Urus shares its underpinnings with the Bentayga.
Apart from bringing the signature burble of a V8 to the line-up, Bentley also claims that the Bentayga V8 petrol is the most efficient among the three engine options with a claimed fuel efficiency of 10.54kmpl, which gives it an estimated range of 746km on a tankful. This revised fuel efficiency is partly thanks to the Bentayga's ability to turn off four of the eight cylinders in suitable conditions. Inside, apart from the modern tailored interior, is a wood and leather-trimmed steering wheel and high-gloss carbon fibre finish on the dash and other interior panels. The Bentayga V8 is offered in four, five, and seven-seat configurations.In the UK, the Bentayga V8 petrol is priced at 163,000 GBP (Rs 1.42 crore), which is 25,000 GBP (Rs 21.7 lakh) less expensive than the Bentayga W12.
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
Starts Rs 3 Crore
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055