Bentley hire a new design head
Bentley have hired famous designer David Hilton as their new head for exterior design. Hilton replaces Raul Pires who left Bentley last year to join noted Volkswagen owned design studio, Italdesign. Before joining Bentley, Hilton used to run his own design firm for 12 years and has over two decades of automotive design experience, working with companies ranging from Volkswagen to Ford. Amongst his most notable accomplishments, is the design of the previous generation Ford Focus RS. Hilton will now report to Bentley's director of styling and design, Dirk van Braeckel.
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021