Bentley hire a new design head
Bentley have hired famous designer David Hilton as their new head for exterior design. Hilton replaces Raul Pires who left Bentley last year to join noted Volkswagen owned design studio, Italdesign. Before joining Bentley, Hilton used to run his own design firm for 12 years and has over two decades of automotive design experience, working with companies ranging from Volkswagen to Ford. Amongst his most notable accomplishments, is the design of the previous generation Ford Focus RS. Hilton will now report to Bentley's director of styling and design, Dirk van Braeckel.
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip