Bentley launch the new Bentayga in India at Rs 3.85 crore
Bentley has launched the new Bentayga SUV in India at Rs 3.85 crore (ex-Delhi). The uber luxurious SUV is the British marque's take on what an SUV should be. The Bentayga is based on the MLB platform that also underpins the Audi Q7 and the Porsche Cayenne. Tagged as the most powerful and the fastest SUV in the world, the Bentley Bentayga will primarily compete with the Land Rover Range Rover in India.
The Bentayga is based on Bentley's 2012 EXP-9F concept. The production variant, however, retains the classic lines of a Bentley whilst looking butch with those flared wheel arches. The front end features a typical Bentley grille, flanked by four circular LED lights. The tail section, meanwhile, looks a little stationwagon-type with rectangular, wraparound lights. There's a rear spoiler too, that blends seamless into the rear windshield frame.
As expected, the interior is crafted with some of the finest materials. There's a lovely mix of wood and leather, and the sheer opulence should make its millionaire owner feel special. There are four individual seats, with twin screens at the rear, for entertainment. The combination of analog and digital display along with touch screen on the central panel looks neat.
The Bentley Bentayga is powered by a newly developed, twin-turbo, six-litre W12 engine. It produces supercar rivaling, 608PS at 5,000-6,000rpm and 900Nm at 1,350-4,500rpm. It's mated to an eight-speed ZF automatic transmission. Bentley claims a 0-100 time of 4.1 seconds and a top speed of 301kmph.
Starts Rs 3.85 Crore
Starts Rs 67.76 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.66 Crore
Starts Rs 98.23 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Tamo Racemo showcased, image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic