Bentley Motors enters 100th year with the premiere of a short film
The story of Bentley Motors enters its centenary this month. And to celebrate its entry into the 100th year, Bentley has released a short film titled An Extraordinary Grand Tour: The Story of Bentley. The film chronicles the characters, achievements and models that played a role in building the iconic brand, that is known for building grand tourers. Bentley was founded on July 10, 1919.
The film begins with founder Walter Owen Bentley being inspired by an aluminium paperweight which had inspired him for his aluminium piston design and traces the brand's journey all the way to the modern-day Continental GT. The film uses a combination of 3D-scanned actors turned into digital 'metal' sculptures, stylised archive imagery, and Hollywood-grade motion graphic technology to tell the story.
Speaking about the centenary, Satya Bagla, MD of Exclusive Motors, Bentley Motors' official partner in India, said, "The new film launched on Bentley's story showcases its unrivalled craftsmanship, stunning attention to detail and astonishing performance that has made Bentley an epitome of luxury in the automobile world. We are looking forward to a much more exciting time ahead defining luxury and delivering amazing creations."
You can view the short on the Bentley Motors official website, linked here.
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019