Bentley Mulsanne Hybrid Concept in pictures
Bentley will showcase the Mulsanne Hybrid Concept at the upcoming Beijing Auto Show. The Mulsanne Hybrid previews the technology that will be used in the 2017. Here are some images of the Mulsanne Hybrid Concept.
Mulsanne Hybrid previews the technology that will be used in the 2017 Bentley SUV
The hybrid will be capable of driving at least 50 km on electric power alone
According to Bentley, the plug-in hybrid system will lead to a 25 per cent spike in power and about 70 per cent reduction in CO2 emissions
Copper cross?stitching to the Mulliner Driving Specification diamond-quilted interior provides the finishing flourish
Copper is used liberally both outside and inside of the hybrid concept to highlight the car's electrical veins
Interiors are bespoke as earlier
Copper accents continue in the cabin, with inserts to the hand-crafted veneers fascias, switch bezels and instruments
Starts Rs 2.69 Crore
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class studded with 3.5 lakh CZ diamonds for Bharat Diamond Week
- Review2020 Triumph Street Triple RS first ride review
- News2020 Auto Expo - What to expect?
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 OD SUV Slugfest
- NewsBajaj Urbanite Electric Scooter will be launched in India tomorrow - will replicate the success of Bajaj Chetak?