Big Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
Big Boy Toyz is one of India's largest dealerships for pre-owned luxury vehicles, and has a new space in Andheri East. With an investment of Rs 15-20 crore, the 4,000 sq ft showroom is capable of housing 9 cars. The company also operates showrooms in Delhi and Gurugram, the latter being able to showcase over 40 cars. Roughly 30% of the sales for Big Boy Toyz comes from the Delhi-NCR region, while the company also has customers from across India, including in Tier-2 cities.
Big Boy Toyz new showroom in Vijay Nagar, Andheri East marks their third in the country
With the Mumbai showroom, the company hopes to make in-roads to the Maharashtra market. Big Boy Toyz deals in high-end luxury cars from marques such as Maserati, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce and Bentley, to name a few. Essentially, BBT deals in cars valued at over Rs 50 lakh, so it also includes the more desirable models from BMW, Audi and Mercedes-Benz. Billed as a one-stop destination for pre-owned luxury vehicles, the company sources pre-owned cars which have run less than 20,000km, before performing a strict 151 point check to ascertain mechanical and aesthetic soundness.
The 4,000 sq ft showroom can showcase nine cars. The company also offers a digital experience for the extensive range of cars available at their other locations in Delhi-NCR
The company also undertakes service inspections for their customers on-location, should the need arise. Apart from a buy-back agreement, customers also get a 6 month/15,000km warranty on the drivetrain of the car, which is a first in India. Big Boy Toyz has famously sold pre-owned luxury cars to prominent personalities such as Virat Kohli, Neha Dhupia, Honey Singh and more.
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Santolino Lorenzo dominates Moto category
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 2
- NewsBrabus makes a 600PS Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S SUV
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 1
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Leg 1 sets the event rolling today with SS 1 to SS 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled