Big Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
Big Boy Toyz is one of India's largest dealerships for pre-owned luxury vehicles, and has a new space in Andheri East. With an investment of Rs 15-20 crore, the 4,000 sq ft showroom is capable of housing 9 cars. The company also operates showrooms in Delhi and Gurugram, the latter being able to showcase over 40 cars. Roughly 30% of the sales for Big Boy Toyz comes from the Delhi-NCR region, while the company also has customers from across India, including in Tier-2 cities.
Big Boy Toyz new showroom in Vijay Nagar, Andheri East marks their third in the country
With the Mumbai showroom, the company hopes to make in-roads to the Maharashtra market. Big Boy Toyz deals in high-end luxury cars from marques such as Maserati, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce and Bentley, to name a few. Essentially, BBT deals in cars valued at over Rs 50 lakh, so it also includes the more desirable models from BMW, Audi and Mercedes-Benz. Billed as a one-stop destination for pre-owned luxury vehicles, the company sources pre-owned cars which have run less than 20,000km, before performing a strict 151 point check to ascertain mechanical and aesthetic soundness.
The 4,000 sq ft showroom can showcase nine cars. The company also offers a digital experience for the extensive range of cars available at their other locations in Delhi-NCR
The company also undertakes service inspections for their customers on-location, should the need arise. Apart from a buy-back agreement, customers also get a 6 month/15,000km warranty on the drivetrain of the car, which is a first in India. Big Boy Toyz has famously sold pre-owned luxury cars to prominent personalities such as Virat Kohli, Neha Dhupia, Honey Singh and more.
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks