Biggest, costliest Mercedes yet on its way
A report from America says that the Pullman version of the latest Mercedes S-Class the car that replaces the Maybach limousine in Daimler's range will be the world's biggest series production car and one of the most expensive. The S-Class Pullman which will be launched next year is 6.4 m long, some 40 cm more than the long-wheelbase version of the Rolls-Royce Phantom and could cost at least Rs 6 crore with the armour plating that many owners governments and captains of industry will specify.
Daimler gave up on its Maybach ultra-luxury range in 2012 and decided that versions of the new S-Class would represent the company at the very top of the market. In its 10 years of existence, Maybach never achieved the reputation and sales of Rolls-Royce and Bentley, owned by its German competitors BMW and Volkswagen respectively.
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition