BluArmor BluSnap2 launched in India at Rs 2,299
Bangalore based AptEner Mechatronics has launched the new-generation helmet cooler in its BluArmor range called the BluSnap2. The company mentions that the BluSnap2 has been priced at Rs 2,299 including taxes and shipping and offers 25 per cent more improved cooling over the first-gen offering. BluArmor has partnered with Vega Auto to offer BluSnap2 through its large retail distribution network. Additionally, the BluArmor BluSnap2 can also be bought online.
The BluSnap2 helment cooler can be attached to the existing full-face helmet. It has been made lighter and smaller than the previous. The improved cooling is a result of the the better air flow dynamics and the new vent design. The design of the BluSnap2 has been tweaked with a modular grill paired with colour hues that will be offered as add-ons. Aptener claims that the industry-standard chin-mount on the BluSnap2 is quick and easy to install and offers excellent high-speed stability. The cooling mechanism has been worked upon too with an improved water management system where the user needs to submerse the removable filter in water for 10s. The company also claims the temperature inside the helmet is up to 15 degrees cooler than that of the ambient condition. The BluSnap is powered by a rechargeable battery that offers 10h of run-time on a full charge. Here's our detailed experience with the first gen BluSnap.
"We spent a lot of time talking to customers that used our first generation product, and that has helped us dramatically improve the user experience for BluSnap2. Early feedback has been terrific, and we expect to help a lot of riders keep a cool head on the road in the weeks and months to come. " commented, PK Sundararajan, CEO & Founder, BluArmor.
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- News2020 MG ZS facelift revealed internationally
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block