BMW 2 Series Active Tourer to get the M-Sport package
BMW introduced the 2 Series Active Tourer at this year's Geneva Motor Show. This car has a tall hatchback design and is the manufacturer's first car in the front wheel drive setup. The car will go on sale in the UK and is expected to be priced from 23,000 pounds (Rs 22,99,408).
The M-Sport bundle will bring along with it an aerodynamic package, M-Sport suspension and 17-18 inch M-alloy wheels
The company will also be offering the 2 Series with an M-Sport package. This package will be on offer from November, almost a month after the launch of the standard model. The M-Sport bundle will bring along with it an aerodynamic package, M-Sport suspension and 17-18 inch M-alloy wheels. The 2 Series M will offer more customization options to customers and give the car better handling attributes owing to its retuned suspension. The interior will get specially upholstered seats as well M-leather steering wheel to complete the changes. The M-range of the 2 Series will be further expanded by late autumn and will include an all-wheel drive variant.
The M-range of the 2 Series will be further expanded by late autumn and will include an all-wheel drive variant
Don't expect blistering performance from the M variant as the engine will not be fettled with. Engine choices will be the same selection of three and four cylinder engines as in the regular 2 Series.
- Review2019 Triumph Speed Twin first ride review
- NewsSkoda India and Volkswagen Group India inaugurate new tech centre under India 2.0
- OpinionWhy the makers do it
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS launched in India at Rs 16.85 lakh, ex-showroom
- News2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid launched at Rs 36.95 lakh, ex-showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani