BMW 2 Series Active Tourer to get the M-Sport package
BMW introduced the 2 Series Active Tourer at this year's Geneva Motor Show. This car has a tall hatchback design and is the manufacturer's first car in the front wheel drive setup. The car will go on sale in the UK and is expected to be priced from 23,000 pounds (Rs 22,99,408).
The M-Sport bundle will bring along with it an aerodynamic package, M-Sport suspension and 17-18 inch M-alloy wheels
The company will also be offering the 2 Series with an M-Sport package. This package will be on offer from November, almost a month after the launch of the standard model. The M-Sport bundle will bring along with it an aerodynamic package, M-Sport suspension and 17-18 inch M-alloy wheels. The 2 Series M will offer more customization options to customers and give the car better handling attributes owing to its retuned suspension. The interior will get specially upholstered seats as well M-leather steering wheel to complete the changes. The M-range of the 2 Series will be further expanded by late autumn and will include an all-wheel drive variant.
The M-range of the 2 Series will be further expanded by late autumn and will include an all-wheel drive variant
Don't expect blistering performance from the M variant as the engine will not be fettled with. Engine choices will be the same selection of three and four cylinder engines as in the regular 2 Series.
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market