BMW 3 Series Shadow Editions launched in India at Rs 41.40 lakh
BMW has launched the 3 Series Shadow Editions in India at a price of Rs 41.40 lakh for the BMW 320d Edition Sport diesel variant and Rs 47.30 lakh for the BMW 330i M Sport petrol variant (both prices ex-showroom, Delhi). The BMW 3 Series Shadow Editions feature cosmetic changes and are mechanically identical to their stock variants. Both 3 Series Shadow Edition models will be locally assembled at the BMW Group plant in Chennai. New on the 3 Series Shadow Edition cars is the signature kidney grille now finished in high-gloss black, along with the LED headlights sporting a darkened shadow surround, which lends this special edition its name. BMW had also launched the 330i Gran Turismo M Sport in India last year.
2018 BMW 320d Edition Sport Shadow
The shadow effect also continues to the new rear LED tail lamps. The tailpipes are now finished in dark chrome, with new 18-inch alloy wheels.BMW has also debuted a new paint option, Sunset Orange with the Shadow Edition. On the 320d Edition Sport Shadow, the interior features fine-wood trim Ash Grain, with pearl chrome highlights. To add a sporty touch, the interior also features red contrast stitching on the steering wheel, and gear shift paddles. It comes powered by the same 2-litre diesel as the 320d Edition Sport, which produces 192.6PS and 400Nm, which takes it from 0 to 100kmph in a claimed 7.2 seconds.
2018 BMW 330i M Sport Shadow Edition
The BMW 330i M Sport Shadow Edition, meanwhile, has the M-style cockpit with Dark Aluminium Carbon interior trim and pearl chrome highlights. It also features a new multifunction instrument display (MID). The 2-litre engine on the 330i M Sport produces 255PS and 350Nm, with a claimed 0 to 100kmph time of 5.8 seconds.
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
- NewsAther Energy joins hands with Bounce for scooter sharing program
- NewsJK Tyre rolls out 20 million truck/bus radial tyres
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Mercedes-Benz roll out customer centric financial schemes
- News2020 Skoda Rapid TSI BSVI launched in India, priced from Rs 7.49 lakh
- News2020 Skoda Superb facelift launched in India at Rs 29.99 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!