BMW 620d Gran Turismo launched in India for Rs 63.9 lakh
The entry level 6 series GT, the BMW 620d Gran Turismo has debuted in India for the price of Rs 63.9 lakh ex-showroom pan India. The 620d GT has been introduced with the luxury line trim. The sedan carries the same design that was seen earlier on the BMW 6 series GT and gets the similar fastback like body style along with the signature frameless windows.
Hans-Christian Baertels, President (act.), BMW Group India with the first-ever BMW 620d Gran Turismo
Being the entry-level variant in the 6 series GT family, the 620d does not miss out on wood inserts all around the cabin, leather-wrapped steering wheel and ambient lights. The passengers in the back will have two 10.2-inch screens synced with the infotainment system. The screens, mounted on the back of the front row seats, can stream BluRay DVDs and has HDMI connectivity, as well as MP3 players and connectivity for gaming consoles.
The feature list continues with the addition of adaptive LED headlamps and cornering lamps. The 620d GT also gets an active spoiler and a panoramic sunroof.
Picture of the BMW 630i for reference
Powering the 620d GT is a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 190PS and 400Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission and the car can dart to a 100kmph from a standstill in 7.9 seconds.
At the event, Hans-Christian Baertels, President, BMW Group India, said, "With the launch of the first-ever BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo, we created a new segment in the Indian luxury car market. Its distinctive vehicle concept, which fuses the long-distance comfort of a luxury sedan and modern functionality in an alluring coupé style, has proven to be an instant hit in this class and has become a trendsetter. The BMW 620d Gran Turismo featuring an exceptionally efficient entry-level diesel engine, further strengthens the portfolio of the first-ever BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo."
Starts Rs 61.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip