BMW 7 Series ActiveHybrid to be launched in India on July 23
BMW will be opening sales for the 7 Series ActiveHybrid on July 23. This will be the first hybrid BMW to be launched in the country and will come in the long wheelbase version.
An electric motor mated to a 3.0-litre twin scroll turbocharged engine powers the BMW 7 Series ActiveHybrid. The rated power of the electric motor is 55PS while that of the petrol engine is 315PS. BMW claims that the 8-speed automatic box helps the 7 Series ActiveHybrid to hit the 100kmph mark in just 5.7 seconds all the way to a limited top speed of 250kmph. The car will achieve a claimed 12.75kmpl fuel efficiency.
A real time status update meter on the BMW 7 Series ActiveHybrid shows level of battery remaining and other details related to hybrids. BMW claims that the new ActiveHybrid can cover 4km only on electric power. It has all the luxury-related trappings that one will associate with the 7 Series, except for a lower boot volume. More details about the new ActiveHybrid will be available on the aforementioned date.
Starts Rs 1.22 Crore
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza and Tata Nexon
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled