BMW 7 Series sedan launched in India - priced between Rs 1.22 - 2.42 Crore
BMW 7 Series has been launched in India and the prices range from Rs 1.22 Crore up to Rs 2.42 Crore, ex-showroom. The BMW 7 Series has been offered in six trims and the trims and price break up are as follows.
BMW 7 Series 730Ld Design Pure Excellence - Rs 1.22 Crore
BMW 7 Series 730Ld Design Pure Excellence Signature - Rs 1.31 Crore
BMW 7 Series 730Ld Msport - Rs 1.34 Crore
BMW 7 Series 740Li Design Pure Excellence Signature - Rs 1.34 Crore
BMW 7 Series 745Le xDrive - Rs 1.65 Crore
BMW 7 Series 760Li xDrive - Rs 2.42 Crore
The 730Ld and the 740Li will be manufactured locally at BMW's Chennai plant while the 745Le and the 760Li will be completely built-up units (CBU).
The 7 Series gets a new fascia that includes a larger grille, new bumpers and sharper styling elements. The interiors have been updated as well. The instrument cluster is all digital and the infotainment system has been updated with the recent firmware.
Starts Rs 1.22 Crore
Starts Rs 1.18 Crore
Starts Rs 98.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.11 Crore
Starts Rs 1.67 Crore
- NewsFreak accident results in death of three at Rally of Jodhpur
- NewsINRC 2019: Incident leads to cancellation of Rally of Jodhpur
- FeaturesUnderstanding Maruti Suzuki's HEARTECT platform
- NewsTata Motors announces Ziptron technology for electric vehicles
- NewsINRC 2019: Rally of Jodhpur gets underway on September 21