BMW 7 Series sedan launched in India - priced between Rs 1.22 - 2.42 Crore
BMW 7 Series has been launched in India and the prices range from Rs 1.22 Crore up to Rs 2.42 Crore, ex-showroom. The BMW 7 Series has been offered in six trims and the trims and price break up are as follows.
BMW 7 Series 730Ld Design Pure Excellence - Rs 1.22 Crore
BMW 7 Series 730Ld Design Pure Excellence Signature - Rs 1.31 Crore
BMW 7 Series 730Ld Msport - Rs 1.34 Crore
BMW 7 Series 740Li Design Pure Excellence Signature - Rs 1.34 Crore
BMW 7 Series 745Le xDrive - Rs 1.65 Crore
BMW 7 Series 760Li xDrive - Rs 2.42 Crore
The 730Ld and the 740Li will be manufactured locally at BMW's Chennai plant while the 745Le and the 760Li will be completely built-up units (CBU).
The 7 Series gets a new fascia that includes a larger grille, new bumpers and sharper styling elements. The interiors have been updated as well. The instrument cluster is all digital and the infotainment system has been updated with the recent firmware.
Also SEE:- 2020 BMW 7 Series | Road Test
Starts Rs 1.22 Crore
Starts Rs 1.56 Crore
Starts Rs 92.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.11 Crore
Starts Rs 1.67 Crore
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far