BMW 8-Series Gran Coupe digitally showcased - International unveiling next week
After the unveiling of the BMW M8 and the Competition, BMW took the wraps off the BMW 8-Series Gran Coupe. The Gran Coupe has been scheduled to make an international debut in September this year.
The Gran Coupe borrows largely the similar styling of the 8-Series, however, is larger in proportions as this had to be a four door. The 8-Series Gran Coupe can seat four.
The exterior is largely the same as the 8-Series with the iconic kidney-grille upfront. The roofline slopes into the boot adding to the coupe effect. The rear sport LED design with sharp design lines on the bumper. The (adaptive) headlamp and taillamp units are all LED and the coupe gets 19-inch alloy wheels. The optional M-sport package includes 20-inch lightweight alloys. Also, extra-large air intakes and tweaked side skirts are included as well.
Inside the 8-Series Gran Coupe gets an all-digital instrument cluster with a 10.25-inch screen - What BMW like to call Live cockpit.
Powering the 8-Series Gran Coupe gets a variety of engine options. - 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder petrol engine, 3.0-litre six-cylinder diesel and a 4.4-litre V8 engine. All the engines are mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. An optional all-wheel-drive is on offer as well. The power output ranges from 324PS to 537PS.
Starts Rs 84.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India