BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
BMW Motorrad India has just given us our first taste of its two newest motorcycles. The BMW G 310 R proved to a unexpectedly feelsome, involving street-naked that we really loved riding. On the flip side, the BMW G 310 GS uses the roughly the same underpinnings to create a dramatically different riding experience. It's platform engineering at a very mature level to be honest. But what's it like to live with these, then?
BMW G 310 R/GS Warranty
BMW Motorrad announced a three-year unlimited mileage warranty for both the G 310 R and G 310 GS at launch. And owners will be able to add another two years of coverage if they like. And BMW Motorrad also announced that all of their Indian product ranges will also gain this warranty and some owners (new and recent, we assume) will be able to extend coverage to two additional years too.
BMW Motorrad is also bundling road side assistance (RSA) nto its finance schemes. The EMIs start at Rs 6,999 and Rs 7,999 for the G 310 R and the G 310 GS, respectively, and both plans include RSA coverage.
The BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS will get their first service at 1,000km. From then on, the service intervals are a neat 10,000km apart. BMW Motorrad India service told OVERDRIVE that owners should expect to pay Rs 3-4,000 per service.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 3,49,000
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images