BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
The upcoming BMW motorcycles, G 310 R and G 310 GS are one of the most anticipated launches in India. While BMW Motorrad is all set to launch both these motorcycles in India on July 18, 2018, bookings have already begun across all BMW Motorrad dealerships in the country from June 8, 2018. And now we have learnt from the company's dealerships that the G 310 R and the G 310 GS have a waiting period of two to three months with the deliveries expected to begin from November onward.
The BMW is the smallest motorcycle from BMW Motorrad yet and will face off against the KTM, one of the most popular streetbikes in the country
OVERDRIVE was the first to report that the G 310 R and G 310 GS will be launched in India around July-August 2018. We got exclusive information about this at the 2018 Auto Expo when the company told us that there was only some paperwork that was left to be done.
Both the G310 R and G310 GS are on sale in international markets and exported from India. The bikes are powered by a 313cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired to a six speed transmission. The G310 R is a street naked while the G310 GS is a focused adventure tourer. It comes equipped with longer travel suspension than the R and a larger front wheel as well. It also has dual-purpose tyres and an engine sump guard. Both bikes get ABS as standard. The BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS is built by the TVS Motor Company in Hosur.
The G310 GS is a focused adventure tourer that comes equipped with longer travel suspension
There is no word on pricing yet officially, though we hear the BMW G 310 R is expected to retail above Rs 3 lakh ex-showroom, while the G 310 GS will retail at well over Rs 3.5 lakh.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 3,49,000
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- NewsMaruti Suzuki appoints Shashank Srivastava as marketing and sales head
- NewsRenault HBC compact SUV to come in 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback introduced with a new BSVI compliant engine and new hybrid technology
- Review2019 BMW Z4 road test review
- News2019 Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift spotted undisguised
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip