BMW Group India inaugurates a new MINI showroom in Ahmedabad
BMW Group India inaugurated its new MINI Showroom in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The showroom is located above the BMW showroom at Survey No. 220, Sarkhej Sanand Road, SG Highway, Sarkhej. The showroom will retail all the MINI vehicles in their India portfolio.
The showroom features a dedicated spot to display three MINIs at once, a MINI cafe, MINI lifestyle collection and MINI accessories on display. The facility offers sales, service and spares support for a hassle-free experience. The staff and the technicians have undergone the necessary training as well.
Rudratej Singh, President and CEO, BMW Group India said, "BMW Group and its brands create ground-breaking and emotional premium mobility solutions for discerning customers of today and tomorrow. MINI is a personality on wheels a fashion statement and a way of life. Its sophisticated character combines intelligence with creativity, delivering substance while cleverly using space and resources. We are delighted to extend our partnership with Gallops Autohaus as a dealer partner for MINI. Gallops Autohaus has an in-depth understanding of luxury trends in Gujarat and we are confident that together we will be able to offer an immersive experience of products and services in Gujarat."
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
- NewsAll you need to know: Volkswagen ID.4, the first electric VW SUV
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar Has Got Great Response, But Has It Missed A Trick Or Two?
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore