BMW India inaugurates its third showroom in Delhi NCR
BMW India has opened a new showroom in New Delhi, appointing Libra Autohaus as its dealer. The new dealership is located at Naraina Industrial Area.This is the company's third showroom in the Delhi -NCR region. It will be managed by Manreet Singh Libra, director of Libra Autohaus.
Speaking on the occasion, Frank Schloeder, president, BMW Group India said, Since its inception, BMW has created luxurious dealerships across key markets in India. BMW dealerships are just not sales outlets, but a place that offers our customers a complete and immersive brand experience. We are very excited to further strengthen our presence in Delhi NCR region with the addition of our third dealership - Libra Autohaus to offer our fascinating products and services. The facility further reiterates our firm commitment to serve our customers with the highest level of enthusiasm and passion."
The showroom features BMW's signature Urban Street Display layout and can display a total of ten cars. There's a separate display area for high-end cars. There's also a lifestyle section which retails premium BMW accessories. Apart from Libra Autohaus, the other two BMW dealerships in Delhi NCR region are Deutsche Motoren and Bird Automotive.
Team OD | 19 Oct 2018
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?
- NewsMahindra Marazzo garners over 10,000 bookings since launch
- NewsTata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP to launch in India on October 26
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh