BMW India launches BMW Joy Reward aftersales benefits programme
BMW India has announced a new aftersales benefit programme for its customers called BMW Joy Rewards. This program is meant to offer greater value, convenience and support to customers who have owned a BMW for five years or more.
The program offers waivers ranging from 14% to 30% on service cost and select parts. These benefits increase the longer you have owned the car, progressively reducing the cost of maintenance. Customers can avail the benefits each time they send their BMW for service and repairs at authorized BMW India dealerships.
The rewards program is available on select parts and labor charges and includes services under Condition Based Service (CBS), battery replacement, select suspension parts, front and rear brakes, brake fluid, spark plug, air filter, fuel filter, engine oil etc.
Dr. Hans-Christian Baertels, acting president of BMW Group India said, "Sheer Driving Pleasure is guaranteed when you own a BMW. We make ownership a rewarding experience throughout the vehicle's lifecycle. With the introduction of 'BMW Joy Rewards', we are setting a new benchmark in the luxury automobile segment. The programme will substantially bring down the cost of maintenance as the car matures. Coupled with the unbeatable quality of BMW aftersales service, it will provide greater value and peace of mind to our customers."
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip