BMW India launches BMW Joy Reward aftersales benefits programme
BMW India has announced a new aftersales benefit programme for its customers called BMW Joy Rewards. This program is meant to offer greater value, convenience and support to customers who have owned a BMW for five years or more.
The program offers waivers ranging from 14% to 30% on service cost and select parts. These benefits increase the longer you have owned the car, progressively reducing the cost of maintenance. Customers can avail the benefits each time they send their BMW for service and repairs at authorized BMW India dealerships.
The rewards program is available on select parts and labor charges and includes services under Condition Based Service (CBS), battery replacement, select suspension parts, front and rear brakes, brake fluid, spark plug, air filter, fuel filter, engine oil etc.
Dr. Hans-Christian Baertels, acting president of BMW Group India said, "Sheer Driving Pleasure is guaranteed when you own a BMW. We make ownership a rewarding experience throughout the vehicle's lifecycle. With the introduction of 'BMW Joy Rewards', we are setting a new benchmark in the luxury automobile segment. The programme will substantially bring down the cost of maintenance as the car matures. Coupled with the unbeatable quality of BMW aftersales service, it will provide greater value and peace of mind to our customers."
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed