BMW India launches Contactless Experience online sales and service portal
In a trend that we will see more of in the post-COVID19 world, BMW India has launched an online store through which BMW cars can be sold and serviced, without customers having to leave their homes.
The service is being called Contactless Experience and can be accessed via either their smartphone, tablet or personal computer. Customers can use this to personalise their BMW of choice and have their queries on product, service packages and finance options addressed in real-time by interacting with a dealer representative online. After this, they can interact with a sales consultant virtually and get a 360° view of vehicle exterior, interior and discuss other features.
The contactless nature of this facility extends to the entire buying process. Vehicle brochures, specification details and other documents are shared online with the buyer. Once they have finalised a car, customers will receive their BMW at the place of their choice after a thorough sanitisation process along with handover of all vehicle documents in a sanitised envelope. This process can be used to buy pre-owned BMWs as well.
This website can also be used by BMW owners who want to get their vehicle serviced. Customers can choose a date and time, type of service required and confirm vehicle pick up and drop details. Service cost estimates along
with details of the service are sent for customer approval using BMW's Smart Video. Secure online payments for services availed offers complete peace of mind. The serviced vehicle is fully sanitised and delivered as per the requested location.
BMW claims all deliveries under this service will adhere to local government norms pertaining to the COVID19 crisis. The online portal can be accessed at www.bmw-contactless.in
- NewsToyota halts production at Bidadi plant till July 22, 2020, adheres to Karnataka Govt. guidelines
- NewsMahindra Mojo BS6 launch by end of July, will rival Bajaj Dominar 250, Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Jawa 42
- News2020 Honda City: Variants and prices explained
- News2020 Honda City launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.90 lakh
- Review2020 MG Hector Plus road test review
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block