BMW India opens technical training centre in Gurgaon
Alongside the launch of the M6 Gran Coupe, BMW also announced a group training centre in Gurgaon which is spread across 2.2acres.
The training centre has eight units and will provide the technical expertise required to associates dealing with parts, service, sales and business systems in BMW India group. It has been set up with an investment of Rs 160million. The BMW training centre is part of the activities which the German company has in India including the parts warehouse in Mumbai, manufacturing plant in Chennai and also development of dealer organisation in major metros.
Philipp von Sahr and Joachim Geisller from BMW India inaugurating the new training centre in Gurgaon
The centre will not only play host to Indian associates but in the near future will also train overseas personnel. Maximum capacity of this training centre is 18,000 training man-days per year
Philipp von Sahr, resident, BMW Group India said, "The BMW Group Training Centre is an extension of BMW Group's commitment to India. BMW is the strongest and the most trusted luxury automotive brand in the country. We offer our customers exclusively authentic premium luxury products, which are differentiated by their emotional appeal, uncompromising engineering, innovative technology and outstanding service. This training centre will allow us to provide intensive training in Sales, Service, Parts and Business Systems to BMW Group India associates and our retail network to ensure customers receive best-in-class pre and post sales ownership experience."
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh