BMW India opens technical training centre in Gurgaon
Alongside the launch of the M6 Gran Coupe, BMW also announced a group training centre in Gurgaon which is spread across 2.2acres.
The training centre has eight units and will provide the technical expertise required to associates dealing with parts, service, sales and business systems in BMW India group. It has been set up with an investment of Rs 160million. The BMW training centre is part of the activities which the German company has in India including the parts warehouse in Mumbai, manufacturing plant in Chennai and also development of dealer organisation in major metros.
Philipp von Sahr and Joachim Geisller from BMW India inaugurating the new training centre in Gurgaon
The centre will not only play host to Indian associates but in the near future will also train overseas personnel. Maximum capacity of this training centre is 18,000 training man-days per year
Philipp von Sahr, resident, BMW Group India said, "The BMW Group Training Centre is an extension of BMW Group's commitment to India. BMW is the strongest and the most trusted luxury automotive brand in the country. We offer our customers exclusively authentic premium luxury products, which are differentiated by their emotional appeal, uncompromising engineering, innovative technology and outstanding service. This training centre will allow us to provide intensive training in Sales, Service, Parts and Business Systems to BMW Group India associates and our retail network to ensure customers receive best-in-class pre and post sales ownership experience."
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts