BMW India opens technical training centre in Gurgaon
Alongside the launch of the M6 Gran Coupe, BMW also announced a group training centre in Gurgaon which is spread across 2.2acres.
The training centre has eight units and will provide the technical expertise required to associates dealing with parts, service, sales and business systems in BMW India group. It has been set up with an investment of Rs 160million. The BMW training centre is part of the activities which the German company has in India including the parts warehouse in Mumbai, manufacturing plant in Chennai and also development of dealer organisation in major metros.
Philipp von Sahr and Joachim Geisller from BMW India inaugurating the new training centre in Gurgaon
The centre will not only play host to Indian associates but in the near future will also train overseas personnel. Maximum capacity of this training centre is 18,000 training man-days per year
Philipp von Sahr, resident, BMW Group India said, "The BMW Group Training Centre is an extension of BMW Group's commitment to India. BMW is the strongest and the most trusted luxury automotive brand in the country. We offer our customers exclusively authentic premium luxury products, which are differentiated by their emotional appeal, uncompromising engineering, innovative technology and outstanding service. This training centre will allow us to provide intensive training in Sales, Service, Parts and Business Systems to BMW Group India associates and our retail network to ensure customers receive best-in-class pre and post sales ownership experience."
- NewsHyundai to invest $52bn over six years in R&D, electrification, autonomous tech and flying cars
- NewsMotor Vehicles Act Amendment 2019: States can't reduce fines to less than notified level
- NewsExclusive: Volkwagen Tiguan Allspace spied in India
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure and Husqvarna India Unveil Live Updates - Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsVolkswagen Nivus Subcompact Crossover teased, to be launched in Brazil in 2020