BMW India reaches out to its customers whose cars are affected by Mumbai rains
BMW India has extended support to its customers whose cars are affected by the Mumbai rains. The company has offered complimentary roadside assistance for their customers. This, as well as the additional inventory of spare parts for quicker repairs.
BMW certified technicians and service advisors have been deployed at workshops in Mumbai. The repair time for various repairs has been reduced with additional manpower. Also, a dedicated team has been deployed to keep the customers updated.
The process of insurance claims has been done easier with daily visits of surveyors of both, BMW partnered and non-BMW collaborated insurance companies. This will help speed up the insurance formalities.
Hans Christian Baertels, (act.) President, BMW Group India said, "The inclement weather condition in Mumbai and surrounding areas recently, is of concern due to flooding of low-lying areas in the metropolitan city. We stand with our customers in meeting any challenges they might have to face due to these adverse weather conditions. BMW India has taken special steps to ensure that customers receive prompt responses to their service and insurance requirements. A special task force is monitoring the situation on a real-time basis and we are closely coordinating with our dealer partners to ensure a hassle-free service experience for our customers."
Starts Rs 92.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 98.9 Lakhs
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso Micro SUV teased ahead of its India launch on September 30
- NewsFreak accident results in death of three at Rally of Jodhpur