BMW India to increase car prices from January 2015
BMW group is the first luxury car manufacturer in India to increase car prices from the New Year. The price hike is in the region of five per cent, applicable to all the Mini and BMW cars, across the range. BMW makes the 1 Series, X1, X5, 3 Series, 5 Series and 7 Series (some variants) in the country, while the 6 Series range and the M cars are all imported. BMW recently launched the all-new Mini 3-door and 5-door cars. In 2015, the company will launch the new i8. Currently, the company has 37 sales outlets and the number will increase to 50 by the end of 2015.
Philipp von Sahr, president, BMW Group India said, "The success of BMW Group India has always been built on long-term thinking and responsible action. We want to maintain sustainable leadership in the Indian market with a strong brand and an exceptional model range with unbeatable product substance. With the price increase, BMW Group will maintain its premium positioning in the Indian luxury car segment."
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed