BMW India to increase prices from January 2019
BMW India has announced that it will increase prices of its cars by 4 per cent come January 2019.
This price increase will affect its locally produced range of cars which include the BMW 3 Series, the BMW 3 Series GT, the BMW 5 Series, the BMW 6 Series GT, the BMW 7 Series, the BMW X1, the BMW X3, the BMW X5 and the MINI Countryman.
The BMW M2 Competition was recently launched in India at Rs 79.9 lakh
BMW India is headquartered out of Gurgaon but operates a manufacturing plant in Chennai, a parts warehouse in Mumbai, and a training centre in Gurgaon NCR. It sells its cars through 44 dealerships.
Vikram Pawah, chairman of BMW Group India said that BMW India remains at the forefront of the luxury car market, offering 'Sheer Driving Pleasure' through its aspirational products and
unmatched levels of customer centricity. From January 1, 2019, BMW India will increase the prices of its cars by up to 4 per cent. BMW India will continue to present an extremely attractive value to its customers through pioneering products, best-in-class service experience and comprehensive financial solutions and offers from BMW India Financial Services.
Starts Rs 39.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 57.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 61.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.22 Crore
Starts Rs 2.62 Crore
Starts Rs 1.44 Crore
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
Starts Rs 76.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 92.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- NewsHarley Davidson reported a drop of 26.8 per cent in its Q1 earnings of 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Volante
- NewsAston Martin unveils the DBS Superleggera Volante, its fastest convertible yet
- NewsHero Xtreme 200R ABS prices hiked - will cost Rs 90,900 ex-showroom
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip