BMW India to launch the X6M and X5M on October 15, 2015
BMW is set to launch the X6M and X5M in India on October 15 at the MMRT in Chennai. The two cars were spotted in Chennai earlier this year, before the X6 launch. The X6M and X5M will share a twin-turbo 4.4-litre V8 that makes 575PS and 750Nm of torque. This engine will be coupled to an 8-speed automatic transmission powering all four wheels via BMW's xDrive system.
There'a a lot of kit that's been added to the X6M and X5M to distinguish them from the standard X6 and X5 variants - different body kit, an M steering wheel and other details seen exclusively on cars from the M division. Along with the iDrive infotainment system, the X6M and X5M will get a heads-up display as standard.
Starts Rs 76.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 92.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke officially teased, to be launched in India soon
- NewsRenault launches Summer Camp in India, to be conducted from April 22 to 28, 2019
- NewsRevolt Motors' AI-based electric motorcycle gets ARAI approved 156km range - launch in June 2019
- NewsMV Agusta Brutale 800 RR America launched in India at Rs 18.73 lakh
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip