BMW India to launch the X6M and X5M on October 15, 2015
BMW is set to launch the X6M and X5M in India on October 15 at the MMRT in Chennai. The two cars were spotted in Chennai earlier this year, before the X6 launch. The X6M and X5M will share a twin-turbo 4.4-litre V8 that makes 575PS and 750Nm of torque. This engine will be coupled to an 8-speed automatic transmission powering all four wheels via BMW's xDrive system.
There'a a lot of kit that's been added to the X6M and X5M to distinguish them from the standard X6 and X5 variants - different body kit, an M steering wheel and other details seen exclusively on cars from the M division. Along with the iDrive infotainment system, the X6M and X5M will get a heads-up display as standard.
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium