BMW India to offer financial benefits for the festive season
With the festive season coming up soon, BMW has announced a new finance scheme to make their cars more attractive to buyers during this time of high sales. As per the carmaker's new offer, customers can now get their new car financed at an interest rate of 7.99% per annum.
This benefit is valid to buyers of all locally produced BMW cars like the 3 Series, the 3 Series GT, 5 Series, 6 Series GT, 7 Series, X1, X3 and X5. Buyers can avail of this offer on all vehicles bought between August 1 and September 31, as a part of the firm's 360-degree financing programme.
The BMW 360 degree programme also provides other benefits like assured buyback at a pre-defined value at the end of tenure. The programme also comes with a maintenance and service package.
Speaking of this development, Vikram Pahwa, chairman, BMW Group India, said that BMW Group India offers premium products and services and is always committed to creating a rewarding ownership experience for its customers. The 7.99% rate of interest, low initial down-payment combined with bespoke and flexible payment plans tailored to individual customer needs, presents a great opportunity to own a BMW.
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip