BMW India to offer financial benefits for the festive season
With the festive season coming up soon, BMW has announced a new finance scheme to make their cars more attractive to buyers during this time of high sales. As per the carmaker's new offer, customers can now get their new car financed at an interest rate of 7.99% per annum.
This benefit is valid to buyers of all locally produced BMW cars like the 3 Series, the 3 Series GT, 5 Series, 6 Series GT, 7 Series, X1, X3 and X5. Buyers can avail of this offer on all vehicles bought between August 1 and September 31, as a part of the firm's 360-degree financing programme.
The BMW 360 degree programme also provides other benefits like assured buyback at a pre-defined value at the end of tenure. The programme also comes with a maintenance and service package.
Speaking of this development, Vikram Pahwa, chairman, BMW Group India, said that BMW Group India offers premium products and services and is always committed to creating a rewarding ownership experience for its customers. The 7.99% rate of interest, low initial down-payment combined with bespoke and flexible payment plans tailored to individual customer needs, presents a great opportunity to own a BMW.
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019