BMW India to offer financial benefits for the festive season
With the festive season coming up soon, BMW has announced a new finance scheme to make their cars more attractive to buyers during this time of high sales. As per the carmaker's new offer, customers can now get their new car financed at an interest rate of 7.99% per annum.
This benefit is valid to buyers of all locally produced BMW cars like the 3 Series, the 3 Series GT, 5 Series, 6 Series GT, 7 Series, X1, X3 and X5. Buyers can avail of this offer on all vehicles bought between August 1 and September 31, as a part of the firm's 360-degree financing programme.
The BMW 360 degree programme also provides other benefits like assured buyback at a pre-defined value at the end of tenure. The programme also comes with a maintenance and service package.
Speaking of this development, Vikram Pahwa, chairman, BMW Group India, said that BMW Group India offers premium products and services and is always committed to creating a rewarding ownership experience for its customers. The 7.99% rate of interest, low initial down-payment combined with bespoke and flexible payment plans tailored to individual customer needs, presents a great opportunity to own a BMW.
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil