BMW International GS Trophy 2018 Day 3: Image gallery
It's 9pm here in Mongolia and we're about to turn in to bed. Tomorrow, the first day, they've told us, will be the longest day of the GS Trophy in terms of distance. It really has everyone's guard up now. It's just sinking in for everyone at Team India that tomorrow we actually begin our adventure at the 2018 GS Trophy. But if today was anything to go by it's going to be quite the challenge. While you can read the detailed feature here, here is a detailed image gallery of Day 3 at the BMW International GS Trophy 2018.
Team India participants Suprej Venkat and Sanket Shanbhag with OVERDRIVE's Joshua Crasto
Venkat and Sanket are too quick when it comes to making local friends. And they are not just humans
Our brand new R 1200 GS motorcycles all ready to take on the terrains
Conquerors of the unexplored terrain? Team India is super positive about the BMW GS Trophy 2018
Yes, we too feel equally proud seeing our flag hoisted in a foreign country
The BMW GS fleet is here. Choose one and go!
"That's my ride there" - Sanket, Team India at BMW International GS Trophy 2018
The vast landscapes of Mongolia is the ideal location to test the limits of the motorcycles and ours too
Somewhere in the beautiful Mongolia
"Yay! We are all ready for this epic competition". In the background is the popular statue of Gengis Khan
"Is that the right way?.. Let's ride and find out"
To stay abreast with Team India's progress and to get latest updates from Mongolia, you can follow the International GS trophy 2018 here
Starts Rs 16,20,000
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show