BMW International GS Trophy 2018 Day 3: Image gallery
It's 9pm here in Mongolia and we're about to turn in to bed. Tomorrow, the first day, they've told us, will be the longest day of the GS Trophy in terms of distance. It really has everyone's guard up now. It's just sinking in for everyone at Team India that tomorrow we actually begin our adventure at the 2018 GS Trophy. But if today was anything to go by it's going to be quite the challenge. While you can read the detailed feature here, here is a detailed image gallery of Day 3 at the BMW International GS Trophy 2018.
Team India participants Suprej Venkat and Sanket Shanbhag with OVERDRIVE's Joshua Crasto
Venkat and Sanket are too quick when it comes to making local friends. And they are not just humans
Our brand new R 1200 GS motorcycles all ready to take on the terrains
Conquerors of the unexplored terrain? Team India is super positive about the BMW GS Trophy 2018
Yes, we too feel equally proud seeing our flag hoisted in a foreign country
The BMW R 1200 GS fleet is here. Choose one and go!
"That's my ride there" - Sanket, Team India at BMW International GS Trophy 2018
The vast landscapes of Mongolia is the ideal location to test the limits of the motorcycles and ours too
Somewhere in the beautiful Mongolia
"Yay! We are all ready for this epic competition". In the background is the popular statue of Gengis Khan
"Is that the right way?.. Let's ride and find out"
To stay abreast with Team India's progress and to get latest updates from Mongolia, you can follow the International GS trophy 2018 here
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota announces customer connect program
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Ford to manufacture 50,000 ventilators in 100 days
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Could EICMA and INTERMOT be compromised by the global pandemic?
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Tesla Model 3 and Model S parts being used to make ventilators
- NewsMazda celebrates centenary with special editions across models inspired by the R360
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055