BMW launches the 2015 X1 sDrive20d M Sport in India at Rs 37.9 lakh
BMW has launched the X1 sDrive20d M Sport in India at Rs 37.9 lakh, ex-Delhi. The X1 is now available only in this single variant. On the outside, the BMW X1 M Sport gets aggressive-looking bumpers and is available in two colours - Le Mans Blue and Alpine White. The X1 M Sport's interior updates include a leather wrapped M steering wheel, contrast stitching and other minor changes.
It will be powered by a 2-litre, 4-cylinder, diesel engine that uses BMW's TwinPower Turbo technology. This motor is capable of 184PS and 380Nm of torque and is mated to an 8-speed Steptronic transmission that powers the rear wheels. This could be BMW's final update to the X1 before it is replaced by the 2016 X1 that was showcased at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show.
BMW has also launched a face-lifted 1 Series here in India.
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed
- FeaturesProduct review: BOSCH GDS 18V-EC 250 impact wrench
- NewsAuto China 2020: Honda SUV e:concept previews China-focused EV