BMW launches the new X3 in India at Rs 44.9 lakh
BMW India has launched the X3 facelift in two variants with a starting price of Rs 44.90 lakh. The X3's two variants are the X3 xDrive 20d Expedition and X3 xDrive 20d xLine (Rs 49.90 lakh). All prices are ex-showroom.
The new X3 gets refreshed headlamps, altered bumpers, ORVMs with turn indicators and a visually more attractive profile. Inside the cabin, there is the new BMW Connected Drive system which has the latest iDrive which can also be connected via Bluetooth and USB. Park Distance Control is available as a standard feature. As far as safety features are concerned, there are eight airbags, ABS with Brake Assist and Dynamic Stability Control.
The new X3 is available with a single diesel engine. The 2.0 litre turbo diesel makes 190PS and 400Nm. It is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission with Eco Pro, Comfort and Sport modes. However these modes are available only in the xLine trim. BMW claims a 0-100kmph time of 8.1 seconds and says that the X3 will hit a top speed of 210kmph. A lofty 18.56 kmpl fuel efficiency is also claimed.
The higher variant gets leather seats, 18-inch alloys, different wood trims for the interior, nine speaker HiFi system, sport leather steering wheel, notable storage spaces, and xLine exterior and interior packages.
Starts Rs 60.5 Lakhs
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - MTDC flags-off its motorhome and campervan
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks