BMW launches the new X3 in India at Rs 44.9 lakh
BMW India has launched the X3 facelift in two variants with a starting price of Rs 44.90 lakh. The X3's two variants are the X3 xDrive 20d Expedition and X3 xDrive 20d xLine (Rs 49.90 lakh). All prices are ex-showroom.
The new X3 gets refreshed headlamps, altered bumpers, ORVMs with turn indicators and a visually more attractive profile. Inside the cabin, there is the new BMW Connected Drive system which has the latest iDrive which can also be connected via Bluetooth and USB. Park Distance Control is available as a standard feature. As far as safety features are concerned, there are eight airbags, ABS with Brake Assist and Dynamic Stability Control.
The new X3 is available with a single diesel engine. The 2.0 litre turbo diesel makes 190PS and 400Nm. It is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission with Eco Pro, Comfort and Sport modes. However these modes are available only in the xLine trim. BMW claims a 0-100kmph time of 8.1 seconds and says that the X3 will hit a top speed of 210kmph. A lofty 18.56 kmpl fuel efficiency is also claimed.
The higher variant gets leather seats, 18-inch alloys, different wood trims for the interior, nine speaker HiFi system, sport leather steering wheel, notable storage spaces, and xLine exterior and interior packages.
Starts Rs 49.99 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000