BMW M2 Competition gets even sharper with new M Performance upgrades
The 2019 BMW M2 may be no slouch right out of the box, but the German automaker understands that the vehicle is aimed at car and performance enthusiasts. So BMW has already showcased and will launch a full suite of M Performance upgrade parts for the M2 along with the car's launch in the international market. BMW had only recently revealed the 2019 BMW M2 Competition before its global debut at the Auto China 2018 in Shanghai last month.
The M Performance parts are primarily aimed at reducing the weight on the M2 Competition, which will result in better performance. Some of the prime examples are the carbon fibre hood, roof and tailgate, which reduce the car's weight by 9, 5, and 5.8kg respectively.
Another major upgrade that owners can opt for is the active exhaust system with a titanium muffler. This not only cuts the weight by nearly 8kg, but also gives out a sportier exhaust note. For interior too, there is an M Performance kit that includes alcantara and carbon fibre trim elements.
There is a whole catalogue of performance upgrade parts that you can choose from, and they will reach dealers across Europe later this year.
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review
- NewsGoodyear launches the Assurance TripleMax 2 tyre range in India
- NewsAishwarya Pissay to be part of Sherco TVS Rally Factory squad at 2018 Baja Aragon
- NewsDani Pedrosa announces his retirement from MotoGP
- NewsBentley Motors enters 100th year with the premiere of a short film
- NewsRenault Kwid fails ASEAN NCAP safety test, gets a zero-star rating
- NewsTata 45X based premium hatchback to launch in India by the 2019 festive season
- News2018 BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Sport launched at Rs 46.60 lakh
- NewsAnalysis: Kawasaki to localise Ninja 300 for better pricing?
- News2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125 maxi scooter price leaked ahead of July 19 launch