BMW Motorrad announces dealership in Chennai
BMW Motorrad announced the opening of a new dealership in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The announcement comes on the same day that BMW Motorrad announced the opening of its dealership in Kochi, Kerala. There are seven BMW Motorrad dealerships in India now, showing the German brand's aggressive approach to expansion in the country. Under the KUN Motorrad banner, the dealership is located at RR Complex, Anna Salai in Chennai. The Chennai dealership will be managed by dealer principal U Ventakesh. Along with the dealership network expansion, BMW Motorrad is also setting up its team in India, following the appointment of Shivpada Ray Shivpada Ray as the head of BMW Motorrad in India. This rapid expansion could also signal BMW's preparation at catering to a bigger market, read customers for its smallest bikes the BMW G 310 R and its adventure version the G 310 GS expected in the second half of 2018.
Apart from Chennai, there are BMW Motorrad dealerships in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kochi, Bengaluru, and Ahmedabad. Speaking at the occasion, BMW Group India president Vikram Pawah said that with an existing range of the motorcycles that cater to all kind of riders, the brand intends to increase its presence through opening more dealerships in the country. After the recently concluded EICMA 2017 in Milan, Italy, we could also expect to see the BMW F 850 GS and F 750 GS in the country soon. These may be the first mid-sized motorcycles from the German brand to come to the country.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India