BMW Motorrad dealership opens in Kochi, Kerala
BMW Motorrad announced the opening of a new dealership in Kochi, Kerala. This will be the seventh BMW Motorrad dealership in the country. Under EVM Autokraft banner, the new dealership is located at Angel Plaza, NH47, South Kalamassery in Kochi. The Kochi dealership will be managed by dealer principal Sabu Johny. At the same time, BMW Motorrad is also setting up its team as well as dealer network in India. There six other dealerships in India are located at Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Ahmedabad. Shivpada Ray has been appointed the head of BMW Motorrad in India.
Speaking at the occasion, BMW Group India president Vikram Pawah said that with an existing range of the motorcycles that cater to all kind of riders, the brand intends to increase its presence through opening more dealerships in the country. After the recently concluded EICMA 2017 in Milan, Italy, we could also expect to see the BMW F 850 GS and F 750 GS in the country soon. These may be the first mid-sized motorcycles from the German brand to come to the country.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally