BMW Motorrad gets new address in Delhi
BMW Motorrad has opened its newest dealership in the country, Lutyens Motorrad, which will service the Delhi-NCR region. With the addition of Delhi, BMW Motorrad now boasts presence in as many as five cities in India, others being Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Bangalore. The Delhi dealership though is the last addition for 2017, and BMW Motorrad will be looking at further expansion only in 2018.
Lutyens Motorrad in New Delhi is the newest BMW Motorrad dealership in India
That said, we expect BMW Motorrad to look at expanding even more aggressively next year, considering that it will launch the G310R and G310GS in India in the second half of 2018. The G310R is easily the most anticipated motorcycle in the country currently as it will mark BMW Motorrad's foray into the high volumes entry-level performance motorcycle segment, a category that's dominated by the KTM 390 Duke currently. The G310R is also strategic for BMW Motorrad in India considering it is the first motorcycle developed in collboration with TVS Motors. The brand could thus extend its reach to other popular cities like Hyderabad, Cochin, Chandigarh Kolkata and the like next year.
BMW Motorrad's range in India currently only includes high capacity machines imported directly via the CBU route
Currently BMW Motorrad's product line-up in India only includes CBU products across various segments such as the S1000R, S1000RR, S1000XR, R1200GS, K1600GT, K1600GTL, R NineT, R NineT Scrambler and so on.
Starts Rs 2,35,931
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show