BMW Motorrad gets new address in Delhi
BMW Motorrad has opened its newest dealership in the country, Lutyens Motorrad, which will service the Delhi-NCR region. With the addition of Delhi, BMW Motorrad now boasts presence in as many as five cities in India, others being Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Bangalore. The Delhi dealership though is the last addition for 2017, and BMW Motorrad will be looking at further expansion only in 2018.
Lutyens Motorrad in New Delhi is the newest BMW Motorrad dealership in India
That said, we expect BMW Motorrad to look at expanding even more aggressively next year, considering that it will launch the G310R and G310GS in India in the second half of 2018. The G310R is easily the most anticipated motorcycle in the country currently as it will mark BMW Motorrad's foray into the high volumes entry-level performance motorcycle segment, a category that's dominated by the KTM 390 Duke currently. The G310R is also strategic for BMW Motorrad in India considering it is the first motorcycle developed in collboration with TVS Motors. The brand could thus extend its reach to other popular cities like Hyderabad, Cochin, Chandigarh Kolkata and the like next year.
BMW Motorrad's range in India currently only includes high capacity machines imported directly via the CBU route
Currently BMW Motorrad's product line-up in India only includes CBU products across various segments such as the S1000R, S1000RR, S1000XR, R1200GS, K1600GT, K1600GTL, R NineT, R NineT Scrambler and so on.
Starts Rs 2,35,931
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions
- News2018 BMW 6 Series GT diesel launched in India at Rs 66.50 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus variants explained
- Features2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V longterm review: Introduction
- News2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift spotted testing again in South Korea
- ReviewMercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Cabriolet first drive review
- ReviewMercedes-Benz 2018 C 200 first drive review
- NewsVolvo S60 sedan unveiled internationally, to rival Mercedes C-Class
- NewsGaurav Gill's 2017 Team MRF Skoda Fabia R5 immortalized in scale model form
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option