BMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
BMW Motorrad India has just launched the BMW 310 R and G 310 GS in the country today. The first two India-made BMW motorcycles include a three years, unlimited kilometres warranty. Along with the launch, BMW Motorrad India also announced that it will offer the same three-year warranty as standard for all its motorcycles on sale in the country. The company claims to be the first brand in the premium motorcycle space to offer such a warranty. This announcement could help bolster BMW Motorrad's image as a reliable and supportive manufacturer.
In addition, it has announced that it will also offer an optional extended warranty for the fourth and fifth years to customers. Both these announcements apply to all BMW motorcycles in India, other than the HP4 Race. For existing customers, who had bought their BMW Motorrad motorcycles between April 1, 2017 and July 17, 2018, the company is offering the same extended warranty, but for a price.
The G 310 R and G 310 GS were launched in the country earlier today
BMW Motorrad launched the G 310 R naked at Rs 2.99 lakh and the G 310 GS mini-Adv at Rs 3.49 lakh (both ex-showroom, Delhi) in India today. The two motorcycles are made in partnership with TVS Motor Company at the latter's plant in Hosur, Tamil Nadu. To know more about the two motorcycles, read the launch story here.
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images