BMW Motorrad is the official motorcycle partner for Dhoom:3
BMW Motorrad has officially announced their exclusive partnership with upcoming Bollywood action-thriller Dhoom:3. This is the first official collaboration by BMW Motorrad with an Indian film venture.
BMW Motorrad and Yash Raj Films have their collaboration in place, and the film will have the BMW and BMW K 1300 R models in a typical action pot-boiler setup
BMW Motorrad and Yash Raj Films, the makers of Dhoom:3, have their collaboration in place and the film will feature the BMW S 1000 RR and K 1300 R models in high-speed chases and edge-of-the-seat action sequences.
"For BMW Motorrad, the focus is always on the rider's experience. That is why we are incredibly proud to be making our debut not just in an Indian film venture but in the biggest Bollywood blockbuster of the year and with our BMW bikes playing such a high-profile role. This is a project predestined for high-speed chases on the big screen," said Alexander Baraka, head of BMW events, exhibitions and motorsport marketing.
The K 1300 R is considered a 'muscle' bike, which is basically a large displacement naked
The K 1300 R is considered a 'muscle' bike, which is basically a large displacement naked. It is powered by a 1293cc inline-4 that churns out 173PS of power and 140Nm of peak torque. It claims a 0-100kmph of around 2.8 seconds. The S 1000 RR on the other hand is a sport bike. A litre-class, this bike gets its power from a 999cc inline-4 that makes 179PS of power and 106Nm of peak torque. It claims a 0-100kmph of around three seconds.
Starts Rs 16,45,000
Starts Rs 18,50,000
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 BMW X5 M Competition
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055